How Can CCRR Help You?
What services does CCR&R provide?
- Emergency child care scholarship providing financial assistance for short term emergency child care needs.
- How does your child grow? Information on development – a daily adventure in observation and interaction between family members.
- If you have considered child care as a career for yourself? Talk to us for professional resources about what skills and talents are needed to be successful in a child care business.
- Home visits to child care programs support on-going quality improvement as providers continually are encouraged to assess their program and business.
- The Council sponsors the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) which benefits families and child care programs by encouraging healthy eating and reimburses food expenses for caregivers who voluntarily follow Federal nutrition guidelines.
Actual words from parents who have used our child care referral service:
“ I would be completely lost if not for at least having a place to start provided by these referral services.”
“ We moved recently and it helped me find resources in our area.”
“I was very impressed with the flexibility and the drive of the employees to help me find the right place for me and my child.”
If you are looking for child care we hope you will be the next satisfied customer!