• Cornell University
    Ithaca, NY 14850; 607-254-INFO
    Offers undergraduate and graduate programs in human development, policy analysis, nutrition and other areas of interest to early childhood professionals. To learn more about degree programs offered by the College of Human Ecology visit http://www.human.cornell.edu
    Extramural study (part-time study for individuals who are not enrolled in a Cornell degree programs) available. For more information contact the office of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions at 607-255-4987 or visit http://www.sce.cornell.edu/exmu/index.php
  • Empire State College
    One Union Ave., Saratoga Springs, NY 12866; 518-587-2100
    If you are an independent learner and would like college credit for conference attendance or work experience, Empire State College may be right for you. Early childhood studies available at Empire State College can lead to an associate or bachelor’s degree. Also available are studies that fulfill course requirements for the Infant-Toddler Certificate and the Children’s Program Administrator Credential. You can complete these studies separately as a non-matriculating student or they may be built into a degree plan. To learn more about the specifics of tailoring your studies visit the department page at http://www.esc.edu
  • SUNY Cortland
    P.O. Box 2000, Cortland, NY 13045; 607-753-2011
    Offers undergraduate and graduate programs in Early Childhood Education, Special Education, School Administration and a graduate program in Literacy Education. To learn more about the specific degree programs, visit the education department at http://www.cortland.edu/education/?id=54
  • Keuka College
    Keuka Park, N.Y. 14478; 315-279-5000 or 800-33KEUKA.
    Offer undergraduate degree programs in early childhood/special education, with Emphasis Options Include: American Sign Language, Communications, English, Family and Child Studies, Global Studies, Mathematics, Science or Spanish. To learn more about specifics of opportunities at Keuka College click here.
  • Binghamton University
    P.O. Box 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902; 607-777-2000
    Undergraduate programs in Human Development and graduate programs in Education. http://sehd.binghamton.edu
  • Broome Community College
    P.O. Box 1017 Binghamton, N.Y. 13902; 607-778-5000 (607) 778-5150 TTY/TDD
    Earn a CDA Credential or an A.A.S. degree in Early Childhood. Click here for more info.
  • Cayuga Community College
    197 Franklin St. Auburn, NY 13021; 315-255-1743
    Earn an Early Childhood Certificate or an A.A. degree in Early Childhood.
  • TC3
    170 North St, Dryden, NY 13053; 1-888-567-8211 or 1-607-844-8211 As a learning-centered college, TC3 is strongly committed to building on strengths to achieve student success.