Teen Pregnancy/Parenting Program (TP3)
Call 607/273-0259 to enroll
TP3 is a confidential and comprehensive teen pregnancy and parenting support program designed to meet individual needs, regardless of income.
If you’re pregnant…
If you are a pregnant teen or will be a teen dad, things probably feel pretty crazy right now.
You may need to talk to someone who can give you information about pregnancy, what to expect and where to go from here. At TP3, we offer free individualized and comprehensive support services to meet your unique needs. We will support you in whatever decision you make.
If you’re parenting…
Parenting can be challenging and nobody is born knowing how to parent. If you are a new teen mom or dad, you probably have many questions or are not sure where to turn for help. At TP3, we can help you find the resources and parenting strategies you need to help you be the best parent you can be.
What we offer…
- One-on-one attention with a personal case manager
- Nonjudgmental and confidential listening
- Pre-natal, parenting and child development information
- In-home visiting
- Personal goal setting
- Help with finding stable housing
- Information and referrals to appropriate agencies
- Help with applying to assistance programs
- Transportation to medical, mental health and social service appointments
- Help with educational and employment goals
- Information on birth control, sexuality and healthy decision-making
- Children’s clothing and equipment
- Child safety tips
- Finding childcare
- General advocacy
At TP3, we adhere to strict confidentiality guidelines and work out of a strength-based model. We believe you are the expert on your own life. The voluntary program serves youth up to age 22. Contact us today to learn more.