POSITION TITLE: Fiscal Coordinator
STATUS: Part time (17.5 hours/wk.), non-exempt
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Financial Officer
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with financial, worksheet and word-processing software
- Ability to prioritize tasks and provide accurate reports and data
- Clear and proficient communication skills
Associates degree with 4 years related experience or equivalent is required.
- Coordinate administrative support for projects of the Chief Financial Officer;
- Provide fiscal/bookkeeping support including;
- Prepare various financial statements and budgets
- Record transactions such as income and posting to various accounts
- Process payments
- Conduct daily banking activities
- Assist with program and agency audits
- Support database management, generate reports, and assist agency staff with record keeping;
- Support front office activities, including organization of correspondences, receiving and directing phone calls, inventory and order necessary supplies, and engaging with visitors to the agency.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Attend team, full staff, and board meetings
- Attend appropriate trainings related to professional development
- Perform other reasonably related tasks, both at the Council and in the community, assigned by your supervisor.
COMPENSATION: Starting Salary Range: $19,500 – $22,500, based on education, credentials, and/or experience.
Benefits: $3,250/annually in flexible cafeteria benefits that can be used to subsidize health and/or dental care, child care costs, annuities, or taken in cash.
Annual Paid Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Personal Leave