Family Support Services (FSS)
- recognizes the strengths of families.
- provides support and guidance to parents and caregivers.
- recognizes the importance of the first three years of life.
helps parents be their child's first teacher.
Did you ever wonder...
- what babies learn while they play?
- why toddlers don't share?
- why "No!" is a favorite word?
If you have, then you might like to know.
Family Support Services offers...
individualized support and guidance to families with infants and toddlers through home visits and referrals to community agencies.
fun activities that parents can do with their children to help them learn.
transportation help to medical and social service appointments.